1. When is the birthday of Heydar Alirza oglu Aliyev?
- May 15, 1923
- July 26, 1923
- May 10, 1923
- August 12, 1923
2. What is the significance of 1998 and 2003 for the history of the Republic of Azerbaijan?
- Conduct of municipal elections
- Heydar Aliyev’s election as president
- Ilham Aliyev’s election as prime-minister
- Conduct of presidential elections
3. In what year and country was the first railroad in the world commissioned?
- In 1820, Germany
- In 1832, France
- In 1825, England
- In 1835, Belgium
2. City -> library -> book -> ?
- Exercise book
3. Price of 4 pencils and 3 exercise books is equal to that of 6 pencils and 2 exercise books. How many pencils can be bought for the price of 4 exercise books?
1. Who should a wagon conductor return control coupons to after the train has reached destination point?
- Train master
- Different charges fund
- Depot chief
- Passenger station at destination point
2. How many minutes before the train reaches passengers’ destination station should a wagon conductor inform the passengers about it?
3. To which point should a wagon conductor supervise the train during departure?
- Till the train reaches main track of the station.
- Till the rain reaches the next station.
- Till the train reaches departure signal of the station.
- Till the train reaches the end of the station’s platform.
1. What is the type of wagons that constitute a majority of cargo wagon fleet?
- Tank wagons
- Closed wagons
- Open wagons
- Flat wagons
2. What does one long whistle mean?
- Train’s moving forward
- Fire alarm
- Locomotive crew must put on brakes
3. What kind of transportation document is handed over to a consignee with the cargo?
- Memorandum bill
- Cargo acceptance receipt
- Memorandum bill stub
1.What type of wire is contact wire of catenary system made of?
- Messenger and contact wire
- Contact wire
- Contact wire and strands
2. What material is used for cable insulation?
- Paper insulation only
- Metal insulation only
- Plastic insulation only
- All types mentioned above
3. What are the available types of rails?
- R45, R60 and R70
- R50, R65 and R75
- R43, R55 and R65
- R55, R65 and R75
1. Which is the year and place of foundation of the Organization for Co-Operation Between Railways?
- 1992, Ulan-Bator, Mongolia
- 1994, Moscow, Russian Federation
- 1956, Sofia, Bulgaria
- 1957, Beijing, People’s Republic of China
2. What is the number of members of the Organization for Co-Operation Between Railways?
3. Which of the following is the full-fledged member of the Council for Rail Transport of CIS states?
- Bulgaria state railroads
- Finland railroads
- Georgia railroads
- Turkmenistan Ministry of railroad transport
1. Which of the following statements is not related to the property right guaranteed by the Constitution of the Republic of Azerbaijan?
- Property right is protected by law
- Private property has priority over other types of property
- No one can be deprived of his property without relevant court decision
- Property of any person may include both real and personal property
2. Who is the freight-forwarder according to the Civil Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan?
- Person who initiates the transportation and concludes contract with cargo carrier
- Legal or natural person who sells leased object to lessor
- Person who organizes transportation of cargoes via third parties (carriers) from initial point to destination point on his behalf but for the account of consignor
- Person who grants shelter to others (guests)
3. Which of the following is not related to regulatory acts?
- Resolutions of the National Council for Radio and Television
- Resolutions of the National Assembly of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Resolutions of the Central Electoral Commission of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Resolutions of the local municipalities
1. Choose the documents not necessary for the conclusion of labor contract by an employee.
- Local municipal statement of residence
- Personal identification document
- Certificate of state social insurance
- Employment record book
2. When is the order for granting vacation issued?
- At least 3 days before the start of vacation
- At least 5 days before the start of vacation
- At least 7 days before the start of vacation
- On the day of the start of vacation
3. For how long can an employee be temporarily transferred by the employer to another position?
- For 1 month
- For 2 months
- For 3 months
- Transfer is not allowed without the employee’s consent